Friday, April 4, 2008

I've got a feeling



Spring: season of contrasts
sun/rain
inside/outside
stay/walk
bliss/melancholy
coat/tshirt
grow/save
persist/change
pale/blush
light/dark
I'm ready for the ride.

Primavera: tiempo de contrastes
sol/lluvia
adentro/afuera
quedarse/pasear
alegría/melancolía
abrigo/camiseta
crecer/guardar
permanecer/cambiar
pálidez/sonrojo
luz/penumbra
Y estoy preparada

Today's music at my work/Música hoy en el trabajo:
Marah, Jeff Buckley, Giant Sand, Bobby Womack, Soundtrack of our lives, The Who, Editors...

7 comments:

Marta said...

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy que foto. Con lo que me gusta a mi este paseo, y con la de ves que me lo paseo. Preciosa foto!!!!!! Cualquier día nos cruzamos. Besos, Lu

Unknown said...

Que ganas de ver el mar me dan tus fotos!!!

Anonymous said...

Good music recommendations. Thank you.

Jill said...

I love to see what music you're listening to...The Who...I never get tired of listening to them, the others I don't know except Jeff Buckley who I like, but don't know that much of his music. And blue sky. We have pouring rain at the moment.

Ciara Brehony said...

Glad to see you finally got your blue skies!

Unknown said...

love this. excellent.

Anonymous said...

What a nice silhouette in the last picture. And how nice to get to listen to music as you work, makes it so much nicer.