Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dream Syndicate at the WOP festival


Dream Syndicate at soundcheck and at their show in Bilbao, Sept 2012.


Pictures from the weekend, taken by husband, because I have been sooo lazy at shooting photographs. Now, believe me when I say I clearly regret not to have more images from the festival, which would leave an accurate testimony of the hard working people who organized it and took care of everything, the volunteers, the kids running around and playing during soundchecks and at the early evening shows, my girls watching their dad play for the first time, all the bands backstage, the laughter, the tension and the fun time, the audience who filled the venue and all the meeting and catching up with long time friends. Sorry guys. 
But I did have a really good time!!

::

Fotos del fin de semana, sacadas por husband, porque sinceramente me está dando pereza sacar la cámara últimamente. Eso sí, creedme cuando digo que ahora me arrepiento de no tener más imágenes del festival, imágenes que sirvan de testimonio del duro trabajo de los organizadores y de la gente que estaba allí encargándose de todo, de los voluntarios, de los niños corriendo y jugando en alguna de las pruebas de sonido y en los conciertos más tempraneros, de mis niñas viendo a su padre tocar por primera vez, de todas las bandas en camerinos, de las risas, la tensión, los momentos divertidos, el público que llenó el lugar y mi reencuentro y puesta al día con amigos que no veía hacía mucho tiempo. Lo siento.
¡Pero me lo pasé estupendamente!


Today's music:

2 comments:

Isa said...

Qué envidia! Me hubiera encantado ir! El próximo :)

Esti said...

La próxima vez no te lo pierdas Isa!
Un abrazo!