Saturday, November 1, 2008

Everything flows


As much as yesterday was partially a bad day, this weekend I'm hoping for things to improve.
I'll be drawing
I'll be framing
I'll be walking
I'll be taking pictures
I'll be with my family
I'll be reading
I'll be resting
I'll be staring at the ceiling
in the meantime


Ayer quizá fuera un día parcialmente horrible, pero este fin de semana espero que las cosas mejoren.
Dibujaré
Enmarcaré
Pasearé
Sacaré fotos
Estaré con mi familia
Leeré
Descansaré
Miraré al techo
mientras tanto

15 comments:

My Castle in Spain said...

hope your day flows as you wish....
:-)

yasu said...

me too..its nice to get things done

Bohemian girl said...

Good, that you recover fast from your bad days, what is more, so poetically! I ll be staring at the ceiling today, starting right now....

elblogperdido said...

que de cosas vas a hacer este fin semana, me gusta

Kirti said...

Sleep well Esti!!

Lotte said...

I wish U the best relaxing weekend girl....Breath and enjoy...
big hugs

aimee said...

staring at the ceiling... sounds good... adults deserve to do it too :)

when i woke up this morning, guess what? my daughter was already awake, scribbling away in her magazines with a load of sharpies. she's obsessed!

Unknown said...

beautiful.
simply beautiful.
wishing you all good things, my dear.
xo

●• Thereza said...

espero que tu fin de semana vaya bien esti... probrezita, dispues de una oche en claro... :)

como siempre me gusta mucho venir aqui a ver los pedacitos de tu vida y tu arte...

un abrazo guapa!

T

lisa solomon said...

have a wonderfully restful weekend!

Anairam said...

It is not such a bad day after all - Ms Mirabelle has selected you as a winner of Three Little Paper Birds! Congratulations!! Pop over to my blog and have a look and please send your postal address to anairamtraws at hotmail dot com!

danica said...

Sounds perfect! I hope it went well :)

Moda y un poco más said...

una foto preciosa, da paz

.girl ferment. said...

tranquil photo.

i hope things have improved greatly.

jimena said...

que lindo!! hacer todo eso!