Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The sun is here



Oh my, the sun is here
for days, weeks, months we've only known rain and wind
I am celebrating! If only you could see me smile my biggest broadest smile...
Not only is June bringing us this sun, it's also bringing some discounts at my shop.
Use this code "SUNISHERE" in any purchase and you'll get a 25% discount.
Happy days are here!

::

Oh, sí, el sol está aquí
Tras días, semanas, meses con sólo lluvia y viento
¡Y lo estoy celebrando!
Si pudieráis verme sonreir mi sonrisa más grande
Pero junio no sólo nos trae el sol, también llega con descuentos en mi tienda online.
Usa el código "SUNISHERE" en cualquier compra y tendrás un 25% de descuento.
¡Han llegado los días alegres!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're getting some sunshine! And thanks for the discount. I'll tweet it!

selphie said...

i miss the beach