Friday, February 1, 2013

Into February




How good is that we are already into a new month?
Let's forget about January already.
There are good things coming.
For starters, in a few days I'll be in Madrid, doing a paperpuppet workshop at La Antigua.
Don't miss this unique chance. We'll chat, we'll laugh, I'll get to meet some of you who have been following this blog and my art for years, I'll get to say thank you in person!
And there's something else happening that same weekend; I'll let you know pretty soon.

::

Qué bien que ya estrenamos nuevo mes, ¿no?
Vamos a olvidarnos de Enero ya.
Van a suceder cosas buenas.
Para empezar, dentro de unos días estaré en Madrid, haciendo un taller de gentecilla de papel en La Antigua. No os perdáis la oportunidad única. Hablaremos, nos reiremos, por fin os conoceré en persona a todos aquellos que habéis estado siguiendo mi blog y mi trabajo durante estos años; ¡podré agradeceroslo personalmente!
Y algo más va a coincidir ese fin de semana, que os contaré en breve.





Today's music:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, yes, happy February! That's wonderful that you're teaching another paper puppet workshop. I love your paper puppets and I think they led me to finding you. I wish I could come to Madrid to do it. Have fun.