Sunday, October 12, 2008

My 11 things tag



Answering Marie-Louise's tag:

*Clothes shop. Too many
*Furniture shop. Very few
*City... mmmm... let me think... mmmm... I could travel to New York a thousand times and never get tired of the city, and I also like Bilbao, my city and San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Sevilla and Paris. But the truth is that I'm sure I'm missing great places that would fit my expectations: Berlin, Dublin, Vancouver, Coppenhagen, Sidney, Lisbon, Milan, Prague, Buenos Aires... I've heard too many good things about these cities and I guess I haven't travelled that much.
*Drink. Water, sparkling water, non-cafeine coke...
*Music. I'll have to say Neil Young first, followed by hundreds more... (check some names on my profile or browse my blog if you feel like it) I'm a music fan.
*TV. I'm not a TV person... My remote control has been missing for the last three weeks... The first TV series I was hooked to was Twin Peaks...
*Movies. I'm not a film expert but I enjoy Woody Allen, David Lynch, Coen Bros, Almodovar and many more, but as a kid I was a Star Wars fan... I hate american action movies.
*Workout, ha, ha... No time... too lazy... I miss walking more though...
*Pastry... I'm not much a pastry person... a slice of a chocolate cake maybe...
*Coffee: I haven't had coffee in my life, sorry...
*Sweets: yes, yes, please! Red licorice, gummies, chocolate... Any candy would make my day!

Who wants to be tagged? Feel tagged...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great getting to know you! I love the photograph where is it?

I have never had hot coffee- but plenty of mochas!

Anonymous said...

it's interesting to know a person who hasn't tasted coffee in her life... :)

●• Thereza said...

almodovar is the best!

Esti, me encanta la foto. donde es?
yo he estado a bilbao hace unos anos. me gusta mucho el pais basco y la gente es muy amorosa :)

Hila said...

I love Almodovar - he's one of my favourite directors.
Nice to find out more about you :)

raining sheep said...

Eeeks! I LOVE Neil Young. I can't find anyone who loves Neil Young. And yeah, I love New York. I was just there for a week. Extremely expensive city, a bit over the top but I love every minute of my time there.

Nata Hernández said...

Música para mis oídos el nombre de David Lynch... :)

Esti said...

la foto es el Guggenheim de Bilbao, por su parte de atrás ;)

picture taken at the back of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao ;)

mansuetude said...

neil young
yay
i hardly had caffein till about 25... wish i never touched it sometimes.

marie-louise said...

Oh, you are lazy too:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Vancouver! It changed my life.

XO